Water Waste and Energy in the Caribbean
2014 CONFERENCE MESSAGE
Over 300 local and international participants are expected for the 23rd Annual Caribbean Water and Wastewater Association (CWWA) Conference.
The official conference venue would be the Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island, located in Nassau, Bahamas. This highly publicized signature event is the premier regional event for water, wastewater, and solid waste professionals of all types.
It is an opportunity for participants to be exposed to the water and waste management in the Caribbean; and at a single event be exposed to a mix of sector Professionals, Engineers, Industry Leaders, CEOs, Ministers of Government and High-Level Dignitaries from across the Caribbean Region, Latin America, North America, and Europe as they converge in the Caribbean.
SPECIAL CONFERENCE FEATURES
Technical Sessions, Workshops and Seminars
- Exhibitor and Vendor Showcases
- Regional Leadership Conclaves and Roundtables
- Regional Ministerial Meetings (High Level Sessions)
- CWWA Annual General Meeting
- Field Trips and Technical Tours
- Networking, Cultural Nights, Special Events,
- Regional Water (and Rum) Tasting Competitions
- Awards Ceremony/Gala Dinner and Sector Recognitions
Join us for a spectacular week of discussions, informational sessions, trade show items and entertainment in at Bahamas.
The Caribbean Water and Wastewater Association (CWWA) is a regional non-governmental umbrella organization representing professionals and related agencies of all types in the water wastewater, and solid waste sectors. The organization was established by an Act of Parliament in Trinidad & Tobago in 1991......Read more